We Can Get a Peek at our Future by Looking at Bundy, Bundy, Bundy—the town of Burns Oregon Today
Let us look at a set of today’s Stupidparty legends and imagine the future in their hands- for soon poems and songs (see below) will be written to eulogize their heroism on behalf of the people. As we witness the rapid descent of the Stupidparty from a legitimate party to a party that gets ever closer to becoming a hate group—we are forced to now consider what might happen next. What happens should a Ted Cruz or a Donald Trump become president? Obviously any effort to destroy the Iran deal, the climate deal, round up Muslims, will turn the USA into an international pariah –but what will happen domestically as America becomes a sanctioned island, cut off from the rest of humanity. As it happens we can actually take a peek at how the future will look in “real America”—once you get away from the gilded mansions of Palm beach or the Hamptons. All we need to look at is Burns, Oregon:
As The New York Times reports
“As things dragged on, the questions and fears got darker. Were the F.B.I. and other law enforcement agencies doing the right thing? Were the sympathizers streaming into town — guns on their hips — specters of intimidation or of comfort? “It is absolutely another dividing line with one side saying it was coldblooded murder and the other side is saying it was completely justified,” said Linsay Tyler, 33, a rancher who was born and raised in the county. “Families are being torn apart, friendships are being ended — it’s a nightmare.”
Some residents are simply leaving. The 17 employees of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge were relocated by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, which received “nonspecific” threats about its workers being taken hostage, said Jason Holm, a spokesman for the agency, which runs the refuge.
One Malheur employee, speaking anonymously to protect his safety, said he was living apart from his wife and young children. His family has lived in the area for decades, he said, but is considering moving for good. “It makes us very angry,” he said.
The Harney County sheriff, Dave Ward, who has been a vocal opponent of the occupation, said the tires of his wife’s vehicle were slashed, prompting her to leave town. The authorities are investigating the matter.
Four top public officials have resigned since the occupation: the county school superintendent, the principals of the county middle and high schools, and the head of the fire department. The fire chief, Chris Briels, is a supporter of the occupation, and resigned when other officials refused to allow the Bundy group to a host a meeting in town.
Well, we are not Syria yet. The government is in control, the government will win and the criminals will be brought to justice. We do not have to set up refugee camps or relocate Stupidparty disciples to a place where they can happily live outside of the laws of basic common sense. I often ask where Stupidparty disciples could be happily relocated too –but there is no other country stupid enough to satisfy them. But how did the Burns, Oregon of today happen?
We need to find where the inspiration for the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation came from and who these Stupidparty heroes really are. Who are these freedom loving patriots, the constitutional scholars, and what is their beef? Do they have a case? In this particular instance we need to start by learning just a bit about one man and his family. To set the scene let me utilize a poem that Cliven Bundy is rumored to have written:
We will use Cliven Bundy’s views as the default views of this gang. Bundy has said:
- He does not recognize federal police power over land that he believes belongs to the “sovereign state of Nevada”.
- Denies the jurisdiction of the federal court system over Nevada land and filed an unsuccessful motion to dismiss the Bureau of Land Management case against him by claiming the federal courts have no jurisdiction because he is a “citizen of Nevada, not the territory of Nevada”.
- Bundy also believes that federally owned land in Nevada actually belongs to the state.According to The Guardian, Bundy told his supporters that “We definitely don’t recognize [the BLM director’s] jurisdiction or authority, his arresting power or policing power in any way,” and in interviews he used the language of the sovereign citizen movement, thereby gaining the support of members of the Oath Keepers, the White Mountain Militia and the Praetorian Guard militias. The movement is considered by the FBI as the nation’s top domestic terrorism threat.
- Forbes, described Bundy’s views as inspired by the sovereign citizen movement, whose adherents believe that the county sheriff is the most powerful law-enforcement officer in the country, with authority superior to that of any federal agent, local law-enforcement agency or any other elected official.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center has described Bundy’s views as closely aligned with those of the Posse Comitatus organization, and it has also asserted that such self-described “patriot” groups were focused on secession, nullification, state sovereignty and the principles of the Tenther movement.
- In May 2014, Bundy changed his political affiliation from the Republican party to the Independent American Party
- On April 12, 2014, Bundy “ordered” Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie to confront the federal agents, disarm them and deliver their arms to Bundy within an hour of his demand, and later expressed disappointment that Gillespie did not comply.
- “And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”
- The Pilgrims came here seeking liberty and happiness…and when the Constitution was written it mandated only 10 square miles to the United States.
- Since 1993, Bundy has refused to pay grazing fees for his use of 600,000 acres of public land. Bundy does not recognize the unambiguous authority of the federal government to administer the lands. In July 2013, a federal court ordered the defiant rancher to remove his cattle from the land or they would be confiscated to pay off the $1 million in fees and trespassing fines Bundy owes. He disobeyed, and confiscation of the cows began last week, before being halted because of the Bureau of Land Management’s “serious concerns about the safety of employees and members of the public.”
It is clear that Cliven Bundy does not have a legal leg to stand on. He and his ilk are a #1 domestic terrorism threat and that domestic terrorism is actually more dangerous than any overseas threat – but how do Stupidparty commentators view this lawlessness, this racism, this greedy land grab, stealing from the taxpayers – how do people like Hannity frame this, how does Limbaugh explain this –whose fault is it? Oh guess who…
Hannity interviewed Bundy on his Fox program on April 9, sympathizing with the rancher’s claims and arguing that allowing Bundy’s cattle to graze on public lands “keeps the price of meat down for every American consumer.”
Hannity argued that federal agents have “drawn the wrong line in the sand here,” praising Bundy because he “like[s] anybody that’s willing to fight…. I’m just afraid of what this government is capable of doing. I mean we saw what happened in Waco……This can spiral out of control. You get one wrong person out there, this can spiral out of control really fast….The government needs to stand down…this is only a symptom of how one person, standing up to the government, I’m telling you, [it is] my opinion that this crisis could come to a head, and lives could be lost.”
Hannity promised to bring Bundy back onto his Fox program that night, and discussed the possibility of traveling to Nevada to visit the ranch.
“What do we do to stop somebody as lawless, some president as lawless this? What do we do? Nobody knows. Nobody knows what to do. Nobody knows how to stop him giving away money. Nobody knows how to beat him giving away money. Nobody knows how to deal with a guy who makes up the law every day as he gets up. We’ve never confronted this before. We’ve never had a president who is so lawless. We’ve never had a president who is so unconcerned with the Constitution.”
Ammon Edward Bundy -40 year Son of Cliven “Everything is happening just like it’s supposed to,” he says. “That’s what you have when you have divine guidance that is assisting. The right people come. The right words are said.”
Ryan C. Bundy is the 43-year-old son of Cliven. He was arrested last year following a dispute with police in Cedar City, Utah, where he reportedly lives (though the FBI said Tuesday that he is from Bunkerville, Nev.). According to a police statement at the time, Bundy verbally and physically resisted arrest over a separate charge of interfering with an animal control officer. Bundy also tied his actions to his faith, saying: “My Mormonism plays a large part in what I do … the biggest part.”
Cliven Bundy’s Mormon chum Finicum, rides in to the sway, to not exactly save the day.
Ryan Payne had snipers ready to take out BLM employees doing their jobs:
Brian Cavalier The militiaman bodyguard of ranchers Cliven and Ammon Bundy is falsely posing as a US Marine who served in Afghanistan and Iraq. But despite his self-styled military image and his heavy use of military phrases, it has been revealed that Cavalier is in fact a tattoo artist with a long rap sheet for DUI and theft and not a being a former soldier.
According to police records, Cavalier, from Arizona, has been arrested several times for DUI and one case of ‘extreme DUI’ in Arizona. He wears military style garb including a shemagh scarf often worn by soldiers serving in the Middle East. In 2014 he pleaded guilty to misdemeanor theft of property and was sentenced by the Prescott Valley Municipal court in Prescott Valley, Arizona. He is also listed as appearing in court in Santa Clara, California several times in the 1990s for unspecified offenses.
John Eric Ritzheimer, former marine reservist, anti-Islam activist – who needs a crash course in the constitution:
He organized a protest that drew about 250 mostly armed anti-Muslim demonstrators to a Phoenix mosque. Ritzheimer — who carried a 9mm Glock 26 at the May protest — called it a patriotic sign of resistance against what he deemed the tyranny of Islam in the United States. He later sounded the siren about the coming war with Islam. “The likelihood for blood will be high,” Ritzheimer wrote on Facebook in August. “True colors will be shown once again when we step up to this common enemy who attacks humanity daily and enslaves it’s [sic] followers.”
Supporters call him a “true patriot.”
Critics consider him the next Timothy McVeigh.
Heidi Beirich, who heads the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project, told The Washington Post. “I think he’s potentially very dangerous. He often comes across as literally unhinged. He’s rabid about everything. If I was a member of federal law enforcement up there in Oregon, I would be very concerned.”
Peter Santilli, conservative radio Host said “Hillary Should be shot in the vagina –“I want to pull the trigger” Obama needs to be “tried convicted and shot”
If you do not mind repulsive vulgar utter nonsense – take a listen and understand how these people think.
Shawna Cox, admirer of Cliven, “This is the beginning of taking America back.” Although a mother of eleven children, she writes an idolizing book about him.
“Though he was maligned and beleaguered, Nevada cattle rancher, Cliven Bundy miraculously won the hearts of freedom-loving patriots the world over. Hundreds flocked to Bunkerville to stand by the Bundy family as they courageously stood to oppose the daunting tyranny of unrestrained federal overreach. Now, for the first time, the world will learn the truth about what actually led up to the “stand-off under the bridge.” Americans need to know what happened there because it is a microcosm of what we are facing both nationally and globally-an unrelenting assault upon the God-given rights and freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. Against all odds, Bundy and his little band of freedom fighters stood up to the marshaled ranks of a heavily armed federal agency who quickly learned that their heavy-handed tactics against “we the people” were not going to fly in this town. A battle won? Yes, but as you will read in the epilogue, the war is far from over. Fearless eyewitness and author, Shawna Cox (Bundy’s personal secretary) takes the reader behind the harrowing scenes to tell the real story; which is not about cows but something much bigger.’
Cliven Bundy the Rancher
So what are these guys good for, good at? Ah ranching -that must be their thing, they are ranchers after all. Not so fast, the people who manage the land on behalf of us taxpayers, seem to be rather bemused by the whole scam rancher nonsense:
The government is now questioning Bundy’s ranching skills. The feds claim Bundy allows his cows, which numbered over 1,000 at the time of the standoff, to run wild with “little, if any, human interaction” until they are “sold or slaughtered for his own consumption.” Bundy does not vaccinate or adequately feed the cows and doesn’t know where all of them are, the document says.
“Bereft of human interaction, his cattle that manage to survive are wild, mean and ornery,” the feds write. They go on to describe the cows “getting stuck in mud, wandering onto golf courses, straying onto the freeway… [and] foraging aimlessly and wildly, roaming in small groups over hundreds of thousands of acres of federal lands that exist for the use of the general public.”
So there we have it, America circa 2016 – waiting to anoint a new emperor/oligarch, who will happily hand out free flags, “America is Great” caps, Bibles, guns and copies of the Constitution, but who will also take away food, a living wage, health care, Social Security, environmental protections – and the people are waiting with open mouthed, wide eyed gullibility. And these holy patriotic freedom fighting morons get to have one last delusion – before the lights go out:
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their manhoods ‘cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.