Who is the American who can restore America into a force for good—regardless of how loathsome the leading politicians are right now?
I am not inclined to do all your work for you—it is not like detailed content gets absorbed by anyone who is responsible (actively or passively) in this new dystopian American society. When I wrote my first book, I was very careful never (or hardly ever) to provide the answers because unless the reader can figure the answer out themselves, the penny will never actually drop in a meaning full way. I am going to try and resort back to that strategy, but I will make this one real easy. All you have have to do is Google any of the following:
- 100 Gigafactories, enough to rid the world of Oil.
- New factory will use more Lithium than all other factories combined.
- Best American Car Company, will produce 1,000,000 cars by 2018.
- New homes that can be totally of the grid.
- New power pack, twice as powerful as previous best product.
- New soon-to-be revealed 2170 battery will be the cheapest, densest battery in the world.
- Space rocket lands on a platform floating in the ocean.
- The World fastest production car is up 90% cheaper than it’s fossil car rivals + it seats 7 (not 2) people with plenty of Trunk/Frunk space.
- All his cars built today forward will have the hardware to be totally autonomous when the software and regulations catch up, (soon).
- In spite of massive investment to build a massive infrastructure—for an array of new cutting edge new products—this company just made a profit and annual revenue is now about $10,000,000,000 a year and rising rapidly.
- By next year you will be able to buy a solar roof (not ugly panels) that will looks as attractive as slate or Roman clay tiles.
- Car ownership will become superfluous, reducing everyone’s costs by 80-90%.
- It will not be the UBER versus a certain Car Company, but UBER v the people, and the people will win.
- If you cannot stand living in a fascist country, in a few decades you can escape to Mars. Just make sure that does not bow to any 18th century constitution.
- Why spend 5 hours on a train ride—when we can get that done in 20 minutes—at far lower cost than building the high speed rail network that the US lacks.
- No more need for Domestic air travel.
- Test drive a Model S. Sign up for model 3; it requires a $1,000 refundable deposit. Find out about a better future, figure out the implications. Be part of the solution.
- Without oil, we can combat Global Warming, end Middle East war, and end the sick influence oil, coal and gas has on the political process.
Yes an American can save America from itself, especially if he happens to be an immigrant.
I said that I would not provide the answer, or too much content, but I was just kidding.