Little hands massive statement defending the family honor regarding the Trump Jr meeting read as as follows:
‘My son is a high quality person and I applaud his transparency’
Until now the thought had never occurred to me. Is Donald really the son of Donald. Like a lightning bolt and always knowing that nothing these guys say has any credibility, rather virtually everything the Donald’s say is incoherent garbage and lies. On the one hand they are equally disgusting human beings – suggesting a DNA connection, but on the other hand everything they say is a lie. So when they say they are father and son, one has to assume that they are not father and son. Quite a conundrum -so in this case we need to resort to the third hand…
Wow – have the Donald’s been caught telling a Truth? How can this be and why would they do this -what is in it for them and how long will they be able to keep up this facade—who will break first? In Jr’s case, the motivation for telling the truth is compelling -gets a cushy job for life, having the budget to kill mammals across all continents, gets the wealth to attract babes and the inheritance to insulate his offspring.
But the motivations for Dad to keep telling the truth are less concrete and are turning more into rubble by the day.
But before we get to the logical conclusion of that process allow me to clarify the true wow factor here. ‘My son is a high quality person and I applaud his transparency’ – now one would have to be living under a rock or be a very sick human-being not to be able to see this as a transparent whopping lie . Dad must have been joking -(this will soon become his story). Jr is a decent human being? You think?
The meeting with the Russians took place on June 9th, 2016
On July 24th 2016 Robby Mook suggests Russians leaked DNC emails to help Trump.
On July 25th, 2016 this following statement was made by Jr responding to Robby Mooks suggestion:
TRUMP JR.: Well, just goes to show you their exact moral compass. They’ll say anything to be able to win this. This is time and time again, lie after lie. You notice he won’t say, “Well, I say this,” he’ll say, “Here are experts, here’s house cat at home who once said this is what’s happening with the Russians.” It’s disgusting; it’s so phony.
Trump Jr. also went on to say that Mook ought to be “ashamed of himself” for spreading the idea that Russia was working in support of the Trump campaign. But just weeks earlier as shown above British publicist and Muppet Rob Goldstone had informed Trump Jr. about “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”
March 2017: When asked about meeting Russian nationals for campaign-related conversations, Mr Trump Jr tells the New York Times: “Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did… But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.”
So there it is in black and white. But the problem with this as that Trumpeteers, Trump enablers can not read -and black and white does not cut it -black and white must be fake news. So here it is full color, with Jr’s own words and video caught on camera for eternal posterity…
Ok – so now we have transparently proven that Jr’ is just a little shit. But how transparent is he..
- He lied about Russian involvement.
- But then White House leakers force his hand and Jr says the following on 8 July: that the discussions were about a suspended program for Americans to adopt Russian children. The encounter “was not a campaign issue at that time and there was no follow-up”, he adds. (bear in mind that any one who uses the term “adopt Russian Children” is guilty on non transparency, deceit — but more on that later)
- 9 July, we get the tiny first glimmer of transparency: Jr releases a statement saying that the Russian lawyer he met with had claimed to have damaging information about Hillary Clinton. “My father knew nothing of the meeting or these events”
- 11 July: Jr tweets the transcripts of the email correspondence arranging for the meeting with a Russian lawyer. He transparently produces these emails because the New York Times was about to publish them in a very transparent way. Evidently there five people in the meeting, a boring non event meeting which all participants agree was a total waste of time, totally incoherent…. All the Russian agents were simply talking nonsense.
- July 14th -we learn oh darn there were more than five people in that meeting… there was another Russian agent not so transparently was attending that meeting—A career lobbyist, Akhmetshin who was reportedly working at the time of the Trump Tower meeting for Denis Katsyv, head of the real estate firm Prevezon group that was ensnared in a U.S. investigation of a vast alleged Russian money-laundering scandal that had damaged the reputation of both Katsyv and Russian President Vladimir Putin. That Veselnitskaya, Katsyv’s attorney, was represented as an agent of the Russian government in Goldstone’s emails with Trump Jr. suggests ties between Putin’s interests and Katsyv’s. So why is it so interesting that both Natalia (unpronounceable) and Akhmetshin were in attendance . Was it those oh so cute little Russian orphan babies that need wonderful American homes? Makes you want to cry warm tears of appreciation—all these wonderful traitors in a room plotting in utter secrecy to save Putin’s orphan kids. That must be why the President back in March 2017 fired US attorney Preet Bharara – even though he had been assured of keeping his job. But why? Shortly after Preet Bharara is fired the US settles its $230m Russian mobster case for a mere $6m
- July 14th yet another shoe drops – we now learn that Natalia handed over a plastic folder…. “Natalia brought with her plastic folder with printed out documents…”
During the meeting, Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee. Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the Trump campaign, he said.
- July 14th – Now we understand that eight people were present in that meeting. All talking gibberish, they can all vouch for that; and of course they can all vouch for the President. The President was not in that meeting nor remote aware of it. Even though the President and Mike Pence were in the same building at Trump Tower and this meeting had more people attending that Trumps inauguration crowd -they evidently had zero knowledge of this meeting of the newly forming Russian cabinet plotting the take over of America’s interests and Democracy.
But now we get to the rub. The sanctions against Russian Oligarchs. The Russian Lawyer who uncovered the $230m fraud was murdered whilst in a Russian jail. His name was Magnitsky, his murder lead to America imposing the Magnitsky sanctions that target various Russian Oligarchs, friends of Putin. Jeff Sessions also knows full well what is going on. The US Congress, the non traitorous faction, is seeking answers. The only way that we can expect answers is via subpoena’s… But that does not mean one can give up…
So the two to four Russians in this meeting, plus the two or three Russian patsy’s were all battling to save orphans – a transparent code for lifting the Magnisky sanctions.
Now that we have connected the dots – it is not remotely difficult to figure out the purpose of the meeting. In return for hijacking the US elections to secure a Putin puppet, the Puppet would…
- Seek to remove the Russian sanctions
- Make the Russian Mobster case go away. (Job done)
- Undermine US resolutions to defend, the Ukraine, Europe, NATO.
Trump would no doubt be free to build his Trump Tower in Moscow – handing over the management to his Russian BFF’s.
Oh and if the Puppet failed to play ball -well Putin would just release those sex tapes.
So now the walls are closing in on Donald and son, who will be the first to retract their only truthful statement. Deh—well it will not be Jr. But Sr. has already begun the dis-ownership with his very statement of flaccid support. Let us remind our-selves—’My son is a high quality person and I applaud his transparency’ This was all he has to say. This is such transparent nonsense that even a witless imbecile must recognize the irony. Trump Sr. only loves himself and his little girl crush. The rest will be toast and Trump will likely soon claim his comment was a humorous joke and that his ex wife must have been playing the field when Trump was not violating her . A lie -but at least it brings the natural Trump and Son order back -a couple that is simply incapable of telling the truth.
A clan of transparent lying sniveling traitors. Being blind to this transparent deceit is no excuse for any Trump enablers.