It’s now October 2020 and this is what the repulsive POTUS has to say about his fellow Americans:
No let that sink in!
Anything that is not sycophantic to stupid—is fake
I will let Macklemore make my introduction:
How y’all doing there, folks?
My name is Aberdeen Washington
And I’m a proud American and a terrorist fighter
Hey get me another beer bitch
Now when the day Bin Laden comes to town
I’ma drop a deuce wipe it up with his towel
Mow my lawn, sit on the couch, I’m a watch some football
I pray to the lord the Cowboys win
And beat the hell out of those damn Redskins
Call up the boys, get drunk as shit
Goddamn right, I’m American
That’s right, I’m American
This is how Trump Voters communicate:
USA, USA, USA:
I think you get the picture. What I am about to say is really a follow on from my explanation at how Trump became the nominee.
Ironically (irony being beyond the intellectual horizon of a Trumepeteer)—Trumps most like tweet of all time…
Yes they want their Freedoms, and yes they are Free to reveal their true colors. But when we see them revealed in all their glory we can also ask what is their mental age? Is a three year old self-aware?
I have a very specific reason for asking this question.
Self awareness is what supposedly separates us from most of the animal population. But apparently there are exceptions on both sides of this equation. Most people accept that Gorillas, monkeys, etc. are self-aware. I would also submit that pigs are self-aware. Pigs are in fact remarkably intelligent.
In fact they have the same intelligence as a three year old.
To put that into perspective—here is a test for a two year old human:
Now if I was to go up to a two year old and tear off a limb or two—I think that I might face twenty years in jail. If I was to go up to a dog and do the same—I am sure that I would also face numerous years in jail. We are not free to do that—but we are free to do that to a pig (behind closed doors at least). A pig is probably more self aware than many Trump fans because these “Trumpeteers” are clearly and totally unaware of how absurd they are.
I plan to be very cruel to Trump fans—to be totally merciless (I just want to put my cruelty into perspective)—in terms of how I compare on the cruelty “Richter” scale. “Freedom lovers” demand the right to act out idiocy in total Freedom, totally Free of any concept of how disgusting their Free actions can be. So now I am going to try and apply ten thousands volts to these totally unaware imbeciles and see it I can infuse a spark of self recognition. Can I “Reverse Frankenstein” them? When one of these guys screams “USA, USA, USA” or “Give me Freedom”, we know that they have reached the end of their intellectual horizon—the approximate location of their nose. Surely we can help them to do better than that.
That’ll do, Pig, that’ll do:
Pigs have cognitive intelligence greater than a three-year-old child, according to Cambridge University professor Dr. Donald Bloom, who explains that they can play video games and express preference for their desired temperature. They are actually clean, social, fun-loving animals, capable of strong bonds and expressing pleasure and/or discomfort. The animal-rights organization PETA explains below (the list is condensed quotations):
- [Factory] mother pigs (sows) . . . spend most of their lives in individual ‘gestation’ crates. These crates are about 7 feet long and 2 feet wide—too small to allow the animals even to turn around. . . Piglets are separated from their mothers when they are as young as 10 days old. . . . This intensive confinement produces stress—and boredom-related behavior, such as chewing on cage bars and obsessively pressing against water bottles. . .
- Every year in the U.S., millions of male piglets are castrated (usually without being given any painkillers) because consumers supposedly complain of ‘boar taint’ in meat that comes from intact animals. . .
- Piglets are prone to stress-related behavior such as cannibalism and tail-biting, so (factory) ‘farmers’ often chop off piglets’ tails and use pliers to break off the ends of their teeth—without giving them any painkillers. . .
- For identification purposes, farmers also cut out chunks of the young animals’ ears. . .
- When they are transported on trucks, piglets weighing up to 100 pounds are given no more than 2.4 square feet of space, and farmers are warned that the piglets “probably will get sick within a few days after arrival.” One study confirmed that vibrations like those made by a moving truck are “very aversive” to pigs. . .
- According to industry reports, more than 1 million pigs die en route to slaughter each year. No laws regulate the duration of transport, frequency of rest, or provision of food and water for the animals. Pigs tend to resist getting into the trailers, which can be made from converted school buses or multi-deck trucks with steep ramps, so workers use electric prods to move them along.
- No federal laws regulate the voltage or use of electric prods on pigs, and a study showed that when electric prods were used, pigs “vocalized, lost their balance, and to jump out of the loading area” and their “heart rate and body temperature was significantly higher [than] pigs loaded using a hurdle [movable chute].”
- A typical slaughterhouse kills about 1,000 hogs per hour. The sheer number of animals killed makes it impossible for pigs’ deaths to be humane and painless. Because of improper stunning, many hogs are alive when they reach the scalding-hot water baths, which are intended to soften their skin and remove their hair, The U.S. Department of Agriculture documented 14 humane-slaughter violations at one processing plant, where inspectors found hogs who “were walking and squealing after being stunned [with a stun gun] as many as four times.” An industry report explains that “continuous pig squealing is a sign of . . . rough handling and excessive use of electric prods.” The report found that the pigs at one federally inspected slaughter plant squealed 100 percent of the time “because electric prods were used to force pigs to jump on top of each other.”
How is this OK? Humanity has to be better than this?
What Stupidparty representative or Disciple gives a damn? It is all silly slogans: “read my lips,” “no new . . .” “the government is bad,” etc.
Now, to be sure, I have just made a generalization, as obviously certain Stupidparty representatives have shown empathy to animals and may have a legislative record to back up that empathy—but is that enough? They are part of the party that will obstruct and mock any effort to reform. If you go about life pandering to and exciting the mob that’s screaming at any and all regulation, then you deserve to die by the sword so gruesomely unleashed by the lack of such legislation. Anyone supporting the Stupidparty infrastructure is not simply obstructing reform but actively part of a process that speeds up these repulsive and economically idiotic trends, ignoring cruelties on a massive scale.
They want their Freedoms, for what?
Not only do factory farms get away with vile, inhumane activity, but they have decimated the family pig farms, the very farms that better understand the animals. They displaced farmers and their families who worked on real farms and understood how to practice stewardship of the land. The country would be better served if factory farms were not allowed to bypass basic standards of humanity to workers, to livestock, and to the environment. If anyone is remotely confused by this issue, here is my challenge. Go to the local zoo. Spend at least ten minutes staring into the eyes of a gorilla (he or she will stare back) and then ask yourself—what type of person am I—if I cannot feel shame at what we do to you?
So ask a Trump fan – what is it about the treatment of pigs that you find acceptable? Assuming we can cross that threshold, then perhaps we can start discussing humanity. Why would you bomb an innocent civilian, why would you torture a child in the USA by putting them in solitary confinement, why do you judge a human being based upon the color of their skin, their place of birth, their sex, their sexual orientation, their level of education, their job, their religious beliefs. As we have that conversation, one on one – we will surely discern a spark of self awareness dawning upon their consciousnesses – at that point we can accept that their value on this planet may no longer be significantly less than the value of our wonderful pig.
To all “Trumpeteers” – please feel free to take my IQ Test